Hatru is the American studio creating games based on 8-bit and 16-bit graphics. They use Blender 2D and Smallworld Technology Engine.
Hatru was founded 11 July 1986 , starting with the issuance of the production of the console RES (Rubbish Entertaiment System). They created the games on the Super RES , RES64 and variety Playboy . Currently Hatru is a company issuing the games on Rubbish's hand-helds.
As for the origins Hatru , the company struck on creating a series of green robot - Ultra Man!
They also created a series under the names : X Ultraman , Ultraman Fight Web , Ultraman Zero and Ultraman Moonfight and Ultraman XZ.
- Ultraman (1986) (RES) all Games to Ultraman X are developed on classical RES.
- Ultraman 2 (1988)
- Ultraman 3 (1989)
- Ultraman (1990, PC/MOS)
- Ultra Man 4 (1990)
- Ultra Man 5 (1991)
- Ultra Man 6 (1993)
- Ultraman X (1993) (SuperRES)
- Ultraman X2 (1994) (SuperRES)
- Ultra Man 7 (1995) (SuperRES)
- Ultraman X3 (1995) (SuperRES)
- Ultraman X4 (1996) (PGX) PGX - Playgame Xenon
- Ultraman X3 remastered (1997) (PGX)
- Ultraman X5 (1997) (PGX)
- Ultra Man 8 (1997) (PGX)
- Ultraman X6 (1998) (PGX)
- 1999 - nothing
- 2000 - nothing
- Ultraman Zero (2001, PBA) PBA - Playboy Advanced
- Ultraman Zero 2 (2002, PBA)
- Ultraman Fight Website 1,2,3,4 (2003, PBA)
- Ultraman X7 (2004, PG2) PG2 - PlayGame 2
- Ultraman Fight Website 5,6 (2004, PBA)
- Ultraman Zero 3 (2004, PBA)
- Ultraman X8 (2005, PG2)
- Ultraman Zero 4 (2005, PBA)
- CANCELLED GAME - Ultraman Zero 5 (2006, RGB) RGB = Rubbish Game Block
- Ultraman Moon Fight (2007, RWS) RWS = Rubbish Wide Screen
- Ultraman Moon Fight 2 (2008, RWS)
- Ultraman 9 (2009, PG3, M720, Rii) PG3 = PlayGame 3, M720 - mBox 720.
- Ultraman 10 (2010, PG3, M720, Rii, RWS3D)
- Ultraman XZ 1,2 (2011, RWS, RWS3D)
- City Fighter X Ultraman (2012, PC)
- Ultraman Universe (2013, PC, PG3, M720, Rii, RWS3D, RWS, RiiO)